16001 Ventura Blvd Ste 115 Encino, CA 91436
Monday — Friday
08:00 AM — 4:00 PM
Contact us to schedule a free demo Here (800) 948-3083!
Receive up to $200 Gift Card when you subscribe!
Delivery: Installation will be schedule & performed
On-premise: All software will be install in your equipment, such as physical server, computer.
Off-premise: All software will be available on the cloud and will be accessible through a browser.
Product Description (Features will go based on the plan purchased):
CloudNine empowers legal, information technology, and business professionals with eDiscovery automation software and professional services that simplify litigation, investigations, and audits for law firms and corporations.
What is Available?
[tab name='CloudNine Explore']
CloudNine Explore Innovation:
• Explore - Navigate through data to identify risk, determine scope and control cost.
• Assess - Inspect and review data using automated and in-person processes.
• Protect - Securely load, ingest and preserve data needed for ongoing investigation or litigation.
• Deliver - Provide information as required for legal production or further investigation.
Benefits of CloudNine Explore
• Alert corporate governance to possible compliance, ethics, and even criminal issues before they impact your business.
• Evaluate risk and potential cost of litigation at the earliest possible point.
• Avoid costly and time-consuming production of redundant and irrelevant documents.
• Reduce the risk of producing privileged or protected content.
Core CloudNine Explore Technical Overview
• Step-by-step and advanced user workflows.
• Drag and drop data indexing.
• Date, domain, file type, PII and more filtering.
• Search term testing, reporting.
• First Pass Web UI Review with batching, sampling, tagging.
• Foreign language document identification.
• MS SQL Server, DT Search, open API making CloudNine Explore a tech team friendly solution.
• Deploy anywhere – including laptops – enabling you to take the platform where the data lives.
• Cross machine multi-threaded/core in-place indexing including PSTs.
• One million records indexed/hr and ready to search using one machine.
• No file copies necessary until export.
• Scales out across low cost devices.
• Direct index of forensic images.
• Bulk OCR text generation.
• Fully processed native exports.
• Additional functionality available including scan, searchable PDF creation, TIFF image creation, review, productions.
[tab name='Technical Specs']
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
[tab name='Misc Info']
Disclaimer: Information may not be accurate, price may change anytime or may change at any time. Access Scanning is just a re-seller, manufacturer owns rights and trademarks of software. Description was provided by manufacturer.
All work is supervised by the owners, leaving zero margin of errors by using innovative and highly secure equipment that delivers quality and accuracy. Working with a wide range of software Access Scanning offers expert integration and utilization of information management systems. Our proven solutions are designed to provide clients with high quality, efficiency and accuracy; ensuring customer satisfaction.
Amazing, professional and reasonably priced service. I did a lot of comparison shopping and had many discussions with other vendors before selecting this service. They exceeded my expectations.
Who we are (Access Software Store)
In 2019 Javier Rios owner of Access Scanning (Parent Company) decided to start offering computer software and help clients overcome their digital challenges, that is why Access Scanning partnered up with multiple software manufactures and created Access Software Store to offer genuine software to anyone (Individuals, Commercial, Government, Academic). All software can be purchase at AccessScanning.com and AccessComputerSoftware.com which can be available for delivery within minutes or hours. Our prices can be lower than other stores or even manufacturers in many cases and the reason is, we get lower prices directly from manufacturers and transfer those savings to our customers.
Access Computer Software Store is able to re-sale 100s of software licenses. If you are looking for an specific software and it is not in our store, contact us and will be happy to find it for you. We are an authorized software re-seller. All software is genuine and shipped directly from the manufacturer/distributor.
Access Scanning Document Services, LLC (the document scanning services company)
It is the parent company of the store and was create by Javier Rios in 2009 hoping he could help the environment by digitizing paper that can be shred and reuse in the future. Right after, Javier filed for a DBA in Los Angeles county to give it legality and start building what Access Scanning is now, passing the years demand for scanning services increased, so the team grew (all family members). In 2016 Access Scanning became an LLC which means company has growth, delivering high quality services to its customers, this comes to say that Access Scanning will continue following its philosophy of helping the environment for good and hoping we all can have a cleaner planet. Access Scanning is part of The City of Los Angeles Green Business Program. In 2017 Access Scanning decided to start offering computer software and offer a wider range of digital solutions for their digital challenges, that is why Access Scanning partnered up with multiple software manufactures and created Access Software Store to offer genuine software to anyone.